Saturday, June 04, 2005

First training day - Before

It's my first training day tomorrow. It's Saturday tonight. I'll just wear blue jeans and white shirt. No earrings and watch - I don't have either. It's gonna be an exploratory day.

The instructions in the logbook told us to have enough hours of sleep. For me, it meant eight (8) hours. I decided to obey that. I know it's gonna be a tough day tomorrow.

But now, I have to read again the SOPs.

How to enter and leave a room.
How to move when in the ROTC area.
How to speak to a cadet officer.
What to bring and where to put them (Only things allowed were the lecture notebook, thickler notebook, black and red ballpens).
What to wear (aside from what were told earlier, rubber shoes and nameplate).
Duty, Honor and Country.

I am excited, yet I am affraid. I remember how the cadet officers behaved when I enlisted.

I hope I don't get to do anything stupid tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home